DirPrint is a program that allows you to send the contents of a directory to the printer.
Alternatively you can send that content to a text file for alter processing.
It has a number of options that influence the way the files in the list are displayed.
Operation of the program is fairly simple
Select a directory.
Select the options you wish.
Indicate the destination of the list, to printer or to file.
Push start and it will be executed.
The program exists in a bilingual version, Dutch and English, the user can switch between
the two languages. Help is provided in both languages, and can be called by pressing F1.
New version 22.214.171.124
New in this version:
- Program accepts and uses 2 optional parameters.
- Parameter 1 the folder where we want to work in
- Parameter 2 an .ini file with personal preferences
New build 126.96.36.199
New build for :
- Bug fix in name of sub-folders.
- Bug fix empty folders were not shown.
The download of the self installing version